Practical solutions to support the understanding of autism in the workplace – Register now!
Thursday 4th August, 2020. 10:00am – 12:00pm
In conjunction with our friends at Cambridge Network we are running a 2 hour training course that will give you the knowledge and understanding to effectively support your autistic employees within the workplace.
- To have a more in depth understanding of autism and the best strategies to support employees with autism in the workplace.
- Understanding how to create positive outcomes for employees with autism.
- Information on how to create an autism friendly workplace.
- Outlining the legal requirements for equality supporting neurodiversity, especially autism.
- To increase managers and HR departments confidence, understanding and ability to work effectively with autistic employees.
- An open forum to ask questions related to the best strategies to support an autistic employee.