This course will give you the knowledge and understanding to effectively support your colleagues with autism within the workplace. Suitable for any employees with autistic colleagues who want to gain a better understanding about autism and have a proactive way to offer support.
- To have a better understanding of autism and how to best support autistic colleagues in the workplace.
- To understand why structure, clear expectations, use of precise language, a sensory suitable workplace and support build a better environment for colleagues with autism.
- To have an awareness of the co-occurring conditions that can be associated with autism.
- Outlining the legal requirements for equality supporting neurodiversity, especially autism.
- To increase colleagues confidence, understanding and ability to work effectively with autistic colleagues.
- An open forum to ask questions related to the best strategies to support an autistic colleague.