This course is suitable for managers, HR departments, supervisors and colleagues to give you knowledge and understanding of the different approaches needed to effectively support women with autism in the workplace. Women with autism spend time masking their autism and this in itself is exhausting. Constantly trying to adapt and fit into to the different environments that they are in can be overwhelming. Through appropriate training you will be able to offer support and have a more in depth understanding of individual needs.
- To develop a better understanding of the autistic traits in females and how these differ from males on the autistic spectrum.
- To have a better understanding of how females experience autism.
- To be aware of the different approaches needed to support females with autism in the workplace.
- Outlining the legal requirements for equality supporting neurodiversity, especially autism.
- An open forum to ask questions related to the best strategies to support an autistic female colleague.