The Spectrum Guru- Providers of autism awareness training and support.
Our collaborative approach to training focuses on sharing skills and strategies, providing the tools to create an environment where people with autism can thrive.
In these unprecedented times the way we provide our training sessions has changed. In order to support employers and employees to continue to access this valuable training resource, we are now offering webinar training sessions that can be accessed in the workplace or when working from home. We have created 4 new webinars that focus on specific areas of autism in the workplace. If you are interested in finding out more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
An introduction to understanding autism webinar (1 hour)
- Developing an understanding of autism.
- Dispelling misconceptions about autism
- Developing strategies for effective workplace support.
- A Q&A session to ask related questions.
Autism in the workplace webinar (2 hours)
- To have a more in depth understanding of autism and strategies to support employees with autism in the workplace.
- Understanding how to create positive outcomes for employees with autism.
- Information on how to create an autism friendly workplace.
- Outlining the legal requirements for equality supporting neurodiversity, especially autism.
- To increase managers and HR departments confidence, understanding and ability to work effectively with autistic employees.
- An open forum to ask questions related to the best strategies to support an autistic employee.
Autism recruitment and CPD webinar (1 hour)
- To increase managers and HR departments confidence, understanding and ability to work effectively with autistic employees during the recruitment process.
- To have a more in depth understanding of autism and
- To increase confidence in providing effective CPD for employees with autism.
Autism drop in Q&A webinar
1:1 drop in sessions to:
- Answer any autism related questions.
- Offer autism advice and strategies relating to the workplace.
- Offer autism advice and strategies relating to personal circumstances.